When we carry Trauma in our body it impacts our emotional, mental, and physical responses to everyday tasks and engagements. Responses to everyday tasks, engagements, and life in general when we carry Trauma vary greatly from one person to the next, but they are all rooted in the pain of the unprocessed experience and the generalized state of suffering due to carrying any Trauma. These responses are oftentimes not how we want to behave and never bring the experience we want.
Most carrying Trauma respond to everyday tasks, engagements, and life in general with many of the following:
- Very high levels of Anxiety and Chronic Depression
- Chronic Unhappiness
- Shame and Guilt
- Anger and Rage Control and Caretaking
- People pleasing
- Self-hate & Self-loathing
- Self medicating with alcohol/drugs - legal or illegal
- Unhealthy sexual behaviors
- Unhealthy or disordered eating
- Escape of any kind
- Escaping into gaming or gambling
- Spending beyond your means to an excess
- Social isolation
Furthermore, carrying Trauma in the body will impact ALL our relationships in undesirable ways:
- Relationship with Self - self-esteem issues, struggles with perfectionism (or feelings of worthlessness), and more.
- Relationships with others - struggles with any interpersonal relationship, intimate relationships, intimacy, sex, friendships, and family relationships.
- Relationships with substances - drugs (legal or illegal), food
- Relationship with Work & career, finances
To understand how The Ghedee Centre works to help you or a loved one release your trauma and help you heal contact us for a consultation today! The cost for the consultation is $75, which can be applied toward your first session. For questions call (510) 854-9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.