Ghedee Centre Health Protocols
In compliance with new Alameda County health guidelines, The Ghedee Centre has implemented the following:
- All door handles and knobs are disinfected with either Lysol or Clorox twice daily.
- The air in the Ghedee Centre is cleaned with Lysol spray daily.
- Everyone is required to either wash their hands upon entering the building or disinfect their hands using the hand sanitizer provided at both the front and back entrances.
- Everyone MUST wear a face mask while attending any class or event at The Ghedee Centre! - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided for you to wear before entering.
- All clients/patients will enter through the front door and exit through the back door to facilitate social distancing at The Centre.
- Body temperatures will be taken prior to entering The Centre via touchless thermometer. Per CDC guidelines, individuals with body temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter.
- When attending a class or event, we ask that everyone keep one seat space between you and the next person.